Wednesday 14 December 2011

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...

Sorry its been a few days, I have two very sick little boys, and barely get 2 seconds to go toilet at the moment.

Lochlan has this funny reaction to singing. Sometimes he likes it, other times he reacts funny (like at his birthday party). You start singing, and he yells at the top of his voice

"STOP SINGING RIGHT NOW!"

Which can be amusing at times. Other times it can be frustrating, I like singing, and tend to sing while I'm doing things.

We passed a sign the other day which advertised Carols by Candlelight. I loved going to this as a kid, to me, singing carols is one of the best parts of Christmas, and I have quite a few favourite carols, Silver Bells, The First Noel, Snoopys Christmas (I have a deal with Richard with that one, I get to play it loudly, and sing along to it ONCE at Christmas time, then that is it. If we're out and hear it, too bad LOL - he can't STAND it).

I mentioned to Richard that I would love to go to Carols by Candlelight, and take the boys, but I said I would be concerned that Lochlan would stand up and do his 'stop singing' routine.

Richards reply?

"That's it, we're going."

Gee ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment